In order to identify all safety concerns and implement sufficient controls we have completed an extensive risk assessment referencing government and industry guidelines in the process. Based on this evaluation we have introduced some changes and additions to our previous processes and protocols. It is imperative that both staff and you as our client we all remain safe, and to do so we hope you'll help us by supporting and adhering to these requirements.
Below is a summary of some of the important changes and additions to our procedures and protocols you will need to be aware of:
1. Our door will be locked as we will be operating on an appointment only basis.
2. We ask that you please attend your appointment alone, unfortunately we can't allow children to accompany you for the time being.
3. Please arrive with as little personal property as possible e.g. leave handbags/scarfs jewellery etc at home, a small carrier bag for your coat may be of use, as there unfortunately will be nowhere to hang these.
4. On arrival, our team will greet you without close contact, take your temperature, ask you to put a mask on and use hand sanitiser, provided by the salon.
5. Unfortunately there will be no waiting area inside the salon, please arrive on time for your appointment, if you are early, you may need to wait in your car or outside (equally please don't be late). This also means there is no area in which to wait after your appointment, for toes to dry etc.
6. Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
7. Bookings will be taken online, by email/phone or by social media only.
8. Please either pre pay your appointment before hand or pay with a card (preferably contactless or apple pay) where possible instead of cash (although we can not by law refuse if you wish to pay cash).
9. Unfortunately reading materials however you may bring your own.
10. We will be sending out a link by text before your appointment, this will contain a compulsory health questionnaire and your treatment consultation, this will need returning once completed.
11. Our team members will be sanitising all stations, products, door handles, hand rails, the PDQ machine and bathrooms regularly.
12. We will be washing our hands thoroughly between clients, appointments and cleaning, as well as wearing full PPE.
13. We ask you to refrain from touching any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
Due to the amount of last minute cancellations and no shows we get on a weekly basis, we will be taking a 30% deposit on all appointments at the time of booking, this will unfortunately be a permanent addition (this has been written in the back of our brochures since opening in 2013, but has never been enforced).
We request 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or rearrange, however during this current situation if you feel unwell with;
*a new continuous cough
*a high temperature
*a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
*Have anyone you live with or have been in contact with experiencing these symptoms?
Please inform us to rearrange for when you are feeling better, this will not affect your deposit in any way.
We will be retailing gift vouchers electronically, if you would like to purchase a voucher please email, call or purchase from our 'gift voucher ' button at the top of the screen.
Any retail can also be ordered and collected or posted out.